"I started dreaming about my quinceañera when I first went to one. I was 12," Rachel says. Three years later, Rachel made her dream quince come true and get this she did it all by herself! Her parents footed the bill, but it was up to her to make the reservations and stay on top of her schedule (get yours here).
Rachel's Quince Fast Facts:
- She found her dress in Los Angeles's garment district.
- She was a dama in two quinces before her own quinceañera.
- She booked the hall a year in advance, but did most of the planning three months in advance.
- Her favorite memory was riding in the limo and taking pictures with her court, which she says was a mix of eight different personalities, from punk to girly.
- She actually turned 15 in September.