Search for tux styles on MisQuinceMag.com and retailers like Jim's Formal Wear to get an idea of what you like and don't like for your chambelanes. Ask yourself:
1. Do you want them to wear a vest and tie (more casual), or a cummerbund and bow tie (classic)?
2. Do you want their vest or cummerbund color to match the damas dresses? (If yes, will your guys be a good sport, even if your damas are wearing pink?)
3. What color? Traditional black, a cool white, a vintage navy or something crazier?
4. What fabric? Pinstripes (thin or wide stripes running vertically down the jacket and pants) are in, and some fabrics feel different to the touch.
5. What style? There are different collar styles (sometimes called lapels), collar lengths (called stances), jacket lengths, number of buttons, and pant lengths (called breaks).
6. Do you want them to carry accessories? You can go all out with hats, gloves, canes, and other fun extras.
Take the guys to the tux rental store to get their measurements. Then, order their tuxes! Plan ahead: a basic tuxedo rental costs between $100 and $150. Fancier styles or alterations increase the price.
Have the guys pick up their tuxes and try them on again while they’re still in the store. Just in case something's wrong, there will still be time to fix it!
The guys are looking muy guapo. Tell them to smile big for your pictures!
Remind the guys to return their tuxes on time, along with all the little pieces, like pocket squares or cuff links. Most rental stores charge a late fee of around $25 a day.